15 & 17 Tabitha Cres, Henderson
Situated on the beautiful Ōpanuku Reserve, with the soothing Ōpanuku Stream flowing right
behind it. This new development offers a serene natural setting that will make you feel like
you're miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The buildings in this area are usually one or two storeys, and the building forms are mainly
single houses or townhouses with independent gardens.
Featuring a total of 12 houses, this property offers a range of layouts to choose from. Each home includes 1 carpark, with the main layout offering 2.5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 living area, and 1 kitchen, while the secondary layout offers 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1 living area, and 1 kitchen. With convenient shopping and top-rated educational resources, Mango Valley is the perfect place for families to call home. You'll have access to highly-regarded schools like Henderson High School and Henderson Primary School.
- 15 & 17 Tabitha Crescent, Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
- Freehold titles.
- 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom & 2 Bedroom + study, 1.5 Bathroom available.
- No Body-Corp fees (although there is a friendly Resident Society contribution).
- 10-year Master Build Guarantee, ensuring that you have peace of mind.
- Additionally, the development comes with an extended 24-month maintenance period.
- Dedicated carpark.
- Modern open-plan kitchen, living, and dining.
- Outlook onto Opanuku Reserve.
- Henderson Train Station
- State Highway 16
- 20 min drive from Auckland CBD
- Ōpanuku Reserve
- Waitakere Public Hospital
- West City Shopping Center
Multiple schools in the district (within 2km)
- Henderson High School
- Henderson South School
- Western Heights School
- Bruce McLaren Intermediate
- Henderson Primary School
Townhouses Available For Sale
Number of Bedrooms:
2 + Storage/Study
Number of Bathrooms:
78.5sqm - 81.6sqm